cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion - Add a CRM Pricing forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per the title. CRM Pricing is unique and big enough (within CRM) to warrant it's own category. Especially as it is related to a number of the other CRM forums without clearly belonging to any of them.

Cheerios,

Kalle

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kalle,

Based on volume of questions, I'm not so sure about a pricing forum to have questions answered. In fact there is some feelings that we may have too many CRM forums believe it or not.

For pricing type of questions, I would expect them (if sales order oriented) to be in the following:

I do think however if you want to share knowledge about CRM pricing then I think the wiki is the better route.

I think we need to know whether the questions are not getting answered, or you are looking for a better place to share knowledge than the forums.

Take care,

Stephen

CRM Forum Moderator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I tried responding to this, however your automatic filtering system stopped me from doing so. As it happened I would suggest that you would either highlight the part of the text that uses forbidden words or phrases OR you add a button at the bottom of the page which allows you to send the response to be manually vetted. Wonder how many responses you have not received because of this system? I gave it 5 tries and tried to read through your guidelines, but couldn't figure it out. A real waste of time. I will try to e-mail you my response instead.

Cheers

Kalle

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kalle,

I got your response and sent you a reply. Once we have come to conclusion, let's post a followup of the results back into this thread.

Take care,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalle,

What are your thoughts on creating a CRM Pricing page in the CRM wiki instead of a forum?

Our CRM wiki is becoming very robust with information that the entire community is sharing : http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/CRM/CustomerRelationshipManagement

Best Regards,

Anne

former_member46
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thanks Kalle. These types of changes are being discussed.

Happy to have more community members weight in.