cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while converting Ship-to-party to Sold-to-party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to covert a Ship-to-party to Sold-to-party using transaction XD07. While converting the above i m getting the following error

The planned change is not allowed as the following field

groups would be masked by the new account group

Group Modif group 1

V D315 Shipping 017 Order combination

When i checked the difference between account groups Sold-to and Ship-to, it was the Order combination field in Shipping tab which was suppressed in Sold-to party and an optional entry in Ship-to-party. because of which i was getting the error while converting a ship-to party to sold to party.

Please help me in transforming the Ship-to-party to Sold-to-party without changing the account groups in OBD2.

Thank you,

Arun.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I am correct, system will permit to change from Sold to Party to Ship To Party or any other Partner Function and not vice versa. I dont have SAP access to confirm this. You try to change any other sold to party to ship to party in development client and I am sure, system will permit to change. Update the forum on the outcome.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not able to convert any partner functions. the system displays the below error for all combinations (SP --> SH, SP --> PY, SH --> SP etc). Below is the error message i got whe i tried to change SP to SH.

The planned change is not allowed as the following field

groups would be masked by the new account group

Group Modif group 1

A D120 Control 017 Vendor

018 Corporate group

023 Industry

029 Authorization

036 Trading partner

A D130 Payment transactions 030 Bank details

032 Alternative payer account

F D215 Payment transactions 010 Payment methods

011 Alternative payer account

Is there any way to avoid this error and go ahead with the conversion.

Thank you,

Arun.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arun

I would still recommend changing the field status of Sold-to to 'Display'. Or use Transaction-Dependent Screen Layout to only display the filed during 'create or change'.

Check OSS Note 577480 meant for Releases 4.6 - 4.7. It talks about a Z program. See if you can copy and use it.