cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Print Out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have a requirement to get the 'Ship to address" and "Bill to Address" from the print program and send the same to the interface through Idoc or Bapi.Can any one suggest how to achieve this.

Right now we are getting these information on the PO print out based on the Company code for the PO created.

Can I get this information in any tables or I can use any function module to get this information for a PO.

Thanks and Regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sylvain_vels
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

if you want to find the partner of a purchase order you can try to find them in the table EKPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sylvain,

Thanks for the update.

In my case this address not part of the vendor partner function.

Here the 'Bill to Address' means the address to where the vendor should send the invoice for the payment process.

For example the in the PO we are providing the address to where the vendor should deliver the materail "Ship to address'

Similarly to where the vendor to send the Bill/Invoice is 'Bill to address' which is different from the delivery address.

This is actually set up in the print program to select the address number based on the company code for the PO created.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

if you have the logic in the print program, why can't you use the same logic where ever you need it?

If you can't find the logic, you may integrate the functionality directly in your sapscript/smartfrorms/adobe output form, whatveer may apply.

I do not see the problem.

Regards,

Clemens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clemens,

Thanks for the inputs.

I have assigned the form to the output type 'NEU'

Application : EF

Transmission medium :A

Print program is: RSNASTED

FORM routine : ALE_PROCESSING

Form :ZMEDRUCK

For the Transmission medium '1' Print out in the form ZMEDRUCK we have the logic for 'Bill to address'

But in this case for ALE the address is not getting update on the Idoc.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

it looks like the logic is part of the script form ZMEDRUCK, check what is done at the respective text element(s).

Then find out which IDOC processing function is assigned to the output type; possibly exit MM06E001 provides a way to change the IDOC content.

Regards,

Clemens