cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Table values Not coming in order in MDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a problem with one of our extracts.

There is a qualified table called "Feature". And in syndication map we are extracting some models which have associated "Feature" values.(30 values).

In data manager i can see the features associated with a model. And associated "Sequence numbers" of all these Features.

But while syndication extract the Features are not coming in XML according to the sequence number.

The order of features is not same as the Sequence numbers displayed in data manager.

Can anyone help me to find the cause of this . Do i need to make change anywhere else to make the extract according to the Sequence number?

Your quick response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dhanish Joseph

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanish,

Syndicator always tries to send the records in the same order as you see in the Records pane of the syndicator.

In data manager,when you were trying to search based on the qualified table, you must have sorted them in sequence (by clicking on the field on the records pane) and the same thing might not be sorted in syndicator.

Please check if this is the case and sort the records in syndicator based on your qualified field and you will get the syndication files in the desired sequence.

Regards,

Sravan

Answers (0)