cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitor memory consumption while running interfaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Is there a way for us to monitor the memory consumption in our PI 7.11 system while running some interfaces? Basically, we have a lot of interfaces and we suspect that some of them are causing memory issue maybe due to improper tuning, but we don't know. How do we pinpoint which are those faulty interfaces?

Please suggest a suitable way to find out the memory consumption for these interfaces.

Thanks,

Shitij

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I discovered the way to do this is to create heap dumps and analyze them using Memory Analyzer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

You see my problem is very specific.. I want to monitor the memory consumption, etc. for each interface, which means I want to find out how each interface is affecting my system performance or memory. So, how should I go about acheiving this?

Can someone explain to me in some detail? Enough to get me started in the correct direction with the correct strategy?

Thanks,

Shitij

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can start from NetWeaver Adminstrator - Availability and Performance Management - Java System Reports. You would find various types of reports here to know specific details and memory consumption. How ever not at the interface level. May be you would have to find a way to know each interface memory status.

VJ

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shitij,

Adding to Shab, You can also check in Tcode - ST06, ST04, STAD

Cheers

Agasthuri

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can explore the performance monitoring option in RWB