cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM order by maintenance Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created maintenance plan and task list is assigned to that plan, this task list is assigned to one operation with control key PM03 and i have defined limits for this service.Also the maintenance package is defined as 3 M. In scheduling parameter i have defined call horizon 90% and Scheduling period is 356 days now i have defied start of cycle date is 20.02.2010 and scheduled the plan it shows me 4 line item and first is new start save to call when i save order should be created and PR should be generated but now no order is creation and nothing is there in schedule call tab in IP10.

My requirement is to create order from plan and PR from operation task list.

Help me where i am doing something wrong.Previously i am not giving maintenance package to task list activities.

Edited by: Sukhveer Singh on May 20, 2010 5:18 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To create PR your order should be released.

Maintenance Plan creates order only. To create order and release automatically from maintenance plan and create PR you need to do configuration for order type.

SPRO>>>Plant Maintenance and Customer Service>>Maintenance and Service Processing>>>Maintenance and Service Orders>>>Functions and Settings for Order Types>>>>Configure Order Types

Select you order type and click detail button (ctrl + shift +F2) and then at bottom there will " Release immediately " tick mark that option.

After that again run IP10 for same maintenane plan.

Now you will get an order which will be released and have purchase requisition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have ticked the automatic release in spro but when i am going to schedule the maintenance plan then it is showing message

Field 'Estimated total costs of order' must still be filled but where the estimated cost can be entered in maintenance plan.

so the automatic release is failed and order is not able to create after scheduling of maintenance order. And nothing in coming to

scheduled call tab page in maintenance plan.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukhveer Singh,

Check your configuration setting whether Estimated Cost in made mandatory for your order type or not.

SPRO>>Plant Maintenance>>>Maintenance and Service Processing>>>Maintenance and Service Orders>>>Define Field Selection for Order Header Data (PM)>>>Field Selection for Order Header Data and Reference Object.

If estimated cost field is mandatory then make it option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

It was the mandatory field and i have make it as input field but still after scheduling of maintenance plan order is not created as it should be created.As the call date is still due.....

What are the main prerequisite of PM order creation from maintenance Plan after scheduling if call date is due and it is coming as status New Start save to call

all the details i have given in my question is able to full fill these prerequisites or not ? I need to do something more so that this problem can be solved.....

Sukhveer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

when you get status "New Start save to call "

This means you have to SAVE and then only you will get order number. nothing else is required.

Edited by: tejasg on May 21, 2010 4:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Dear tejasg thats why i want to say that someting is missing i do't know what.

I am doing the same means saving after this status.

Please tell me what the other things i can miss for this automatic creation of PM order.

Is task list that i have created i creating problem.

I have created new task list and assigned PM03 as control key for activity work and normal duration 2 hrs activity type and

cost elements and all the other data.

What should be reasons for not creation of PM order.

Sukhveer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukhveer,

I guess you have assigned a new task list to your plan whose creation/valid from date is after the plan scheduling start date.That is why system is not able to determine any call object on a date when the task list didnt exist in the system. Kindly check and revert back if the problem still persists.

Regards,

S.Basu

Answers (0)