Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net Value

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Is there any routine or work around so that a condition type have the statistical check become the part of Net Value at sales order.

And is there any same kind of check where condition type with out statistical check will go to GL but will not the part of Net value.

Looking for the prompt response, that assist me a lot.

Reagrds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolve,

Client accept to have a GL on a condition type.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akram,

Could you share the solution what you found, it's really more helpful to me...

Thanks a lot....

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Any condition type which is marked statistical in a pricing procedure will not be a part of nett value and will not hit GL Accounts

even if you assign an account key to it

Having said this there ia simple way available in standard configuration to handle this

Create a condition type or already existing your condition type and its configuration details tick the check box accurals in control data 2

Now assign an account key to this condition type in the pricing procedure and mark it as statistical

In VKOA there is second GL account That is Provisional account and give your GL account there

Now the value of that condition type will have statistical behaviour in pricing calculations that is nett not getting affected but hits the GL account the second account

The key setting is ticking the check box accurals in control data 2 tab

Hope this what you are looking for and post the feed back

condition type have the statistical check become the part of Net Value at sales order

Not possible

where condition type with out statistical check will go to GL but 
will not the part of Net value

This is same as your statement 1 and this is also not possible

You want system to exactly to behave the opposite way of the conceptual statistical behavoiur of pricing calculations

Statistical means No impact on Nett value and without Statistical means impact on Nett value

This is SAP design and i think this cannot be changed and if you have any soln for this let me alsoknow

Regards

Raja