cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zebra printer not printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am printing a transfer order using transaction LT31, then a spool request is created.

I go into SP02 and choose "print directly", and the spool request goes into status "Processing".

Then, the request goes into "Print" and finishes...but no labels are printed from my newly installed Zebra Printer...

Is there anyone that knows any trouble-shooting checklist I should try? Does anyone know what the most common problems are for labels not being printed?

Thanks,

Lars Tornblom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does it print anything directly from the server?

You can try to dig a bit more within the log...

Best regards,

André Costa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nothing AT ALL is printed. Completely dead.

Former Member
0 Kudos

most common could be the printer going off line and needs to be re-enabled in SAP,

but for a new instal I would enter the printer name into LT31 since that option exists no need to go to SP02

or from SP01 (or 2) print with changed paramiters to see the printer (make sure you are using the correct name)

also make sure the printer is valid (set up) in SAP to begin with

hope that helps

Note: if the printer name is in CAPS you must type the name in caps for some instals

Edited by: Arakish on May 20, 2010 7:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lars,

Check 1-Do a test print from windows and see if the printer prints.

Check 2-Check if in the user profile in SU01 if ther eis a different printer, in case there is this printer int he user profiel will preceed the one in your condition records.

Check 3-SE16-TSP03... please check the device type if it is a zebra printer and IP etc....

If all the above fail you would need to contact your IS team and Basis for more help.

Hope this helps

thanks

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you can't print from the server, there is no SAP problem... (at least, till now).

Contact your Zebra supplier or install Zebra software like Zebra status monitor or Zebra utilities...

Regards,

André Costa

Answers (0)