cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoice Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

While creating excise invoice using tcode J1IIN wrt commercial invoice (created with vf01), I am getting an error

Field Assign. is a required field for G/L account SELC 215210

Message no. F5808

Diagnosis

The value for field "Assign." in the interface to Financial Accounting is an initial value but you are required to make an entry in the field selection for G/L account "215210" in company code "SELC" linked to the field selection for posting key "50".

System Response

Error

Procedure

It might be an error in the configuration of the G/L account field selection. The initial application, used to call up the interface must otherwise define a value for field "Assign.". If this is the case, contact the consultant responsible for the application used to call up the interface or get in contact with SAP directly.

and subsequently when I press the enter button again I get another error

System failure during locking GLaccount SELC by 761010

Message no. 8I076

I have tried everywhere in SDN and with friends but still I am unable to solve this error.

Please help to solve this error.

Thanks

satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check your account determination setting for Excise .

Also check whether this G/L account is ticked for automatic posting in FS00.

Regards,

Krishna O

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
System failure during locking GLaccount SELC by 761010
Message no. 8I076

Apply note no 867529

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

Thanks for responding

Both the G/L A/C's mentioned above has not been ticked for automaic postings in FS00

Moreover we have the same settings activated for the other company code which uses the same set of G/L's.

But there is no problem while creating excise invoice in the other company code where the same set of G/L A/C's are in use.

Still I am unable to solve this errror

Please help.

Thanks

satish