Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Notes keep getting generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a really challenging issue...

I have a number of Purchase Orders that were set up in 1999 and have been invoiced and Goods receipted.

For some reason delivery notes keep getting generated for these PO's - one last night dated 19/05/2010 for a PO in 1999

Now I think that the order is some kind of Stock transport order as the vendor is one of our plants and they keep complaining of stock being allocated for these deliveries

Now....I thought it would be as easy as going into the delivery note via (VL02N) and deleting the delivery requirement (line item) but this seems to back order the stock until another delivery note is generated.

I have looked at the PO and it seems as if the Delivery Completed indicator and the final delivery are not checked

I tried to check these and save the PO but it is asking me now to enter a delivery type (The field is greyed out though)

How can I get round this and stop these notes being generated? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Andy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your Delivery due list batch job variant and try to exclude prior year PO's.

May be you can select the lines and click on Block Icon.

Regards

Sai

Answers (0)