cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDA Radiobuttongroup by Key

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friends..

I am new to WDA, I have some basic doubt likes...

How to use the RADIOBUTTONGROUP by Key ? I dont know how populate the multiple radiobuttons there.

Also i want to know the how it get differ from RADIOBUTTONGROUP by index ?

regards

deva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Suppose you want to display a group /set of values in terms of rado button then you need to go for RADIOBUTTONGROUP by Key or by index.

_Radio Button by Key :--- _

With this kind of binding, the values are determined using attribute information in the node information.

If the attribute type is a type from the ABAP Dictionary, then the texts areautomatically retrieved from the Dictionary,

which means that the respective domain values are retrieved from the Dictionary for the display. This is the default.

However, it is also possible to determine the value set yourself and attach the value set to the attribute. (for getting the value dynamically)

_Radio Button by Index :--- _

Index binding is based on multiple nodes. The texts property is bound to an attribute within a context node,

which contains several elements (cardinality = 0..n).

The number of elements defines the possible entries in the list, and the lead selection defines the selected element;

The selected radio button is specified by the lead selection of the context node.

If the user selects a different element, the lead selection changes accordingly.

It is possible to bind this element in a table. Each instance can then contain a different selected set.

For more details read this link :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/bb/69b441b0133531e10000000a155106/content.htm

Thanks,

Deepika

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

check section 3.3.2 of following article

http://www.sap-press.de/download/dateien/1079/sappress_web_dynpro_for_abap.pdf

page num is 123

additionaly, you can also look at sample WD component WDR_TEST_UI_ELEMENTS.

Regards

Manas dua