cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to predict data refreshing while moving from one tabstrip to another

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i have a tabstrip with 4 tabs, and i want to save the data after fillign allthe 4 tabstrips..

But when i travel from one to one the data is beign refreshed with the fetched Default data.

Kindly let me know is this possible .

Kind Regards,

Kranthi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am runing out of Open questions so I would like to close some of threads.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

My situation is bit different .

i am nto using different views.

for your understnading.

it's a tabstrip having 4 tabs .. i desgined layout for each tabstrip there only.

and one Text input field (PERNR).. on selction of this relavant data should be displyed in tab's of Tabstrip.

i created a cutom method " ON_SELCTION" method ( Viewmethod). and i wrote logic for data fetching.

Issues:

1) when i edited any filed of any tab , its getting Refreshed when i moved to another TAB.

2) i am displaying all this tab's Data in PDF format using SMart forms ( converting OTF to PDF) data is coming properly but i am unable to navigate any other tabstrip from this tabstrip when i execute my application.

Regards,

Kranthi.

Edited by: kranthi9121 on May 21, 2010 11:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am not Placing any code in WD DO MODIFY METHOD .. but in WD do Init.

even though while travlleign from One Tab to another tabdatais getting refreshed which is contrast for my requirement

Regards,

Kranthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do a debuggin of your methods which are used to fetch intial set of data ( application flow ).

I'm sure, you'll get to know where lies the problem.

Regards

Manas Dua

Former Member
0 Kudos

What must be happening is that your method to fetch default data is called when you do a tab change.

Check your domodifymethod, if it contains the method to fetch default values, then it's a wrong place to put that method there ( or u have to ensure that this method is called only once ).

Regards

Manas Dua