Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage location of material master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have two question with SRM,

1) i am trying to use one of the material(stock material, whose plant is maintained in the master data) in shopping cart creation.

But the corresponding storage location is not coming here automatically, are there any settings i am missing? Please help me out.

2) Also I have another question, for the same stock material whenever the SC is approved it is going to purchaser worklist but not creating reservation (classic scenario). I have maintained following settings

in "Define Objects in Backend System (Purch. Reqs, Reservations," I have maintained the purch group(), product category(S), source system and Int Proc as 1 always reservation.

In "Define Sourcing for Product Categories" i have maintained Category ID (*) Source System(Backend r/3 System) and the Sourcing option as 2 Sourcing always carried out.

But surprisingly for SC having material with product category starting with 'S' going for reservation all the other SC having material with prod cat S going for purchaser worklist, any idea why/?

Please suggest, as we are stuck up before the UAT.

Thanks & regards

Puspa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Puspa,

Try BBP_LOCATION_GET_SELECTED or BBP_LOCATION_GET_ALL transaction to get the latest Plant/storage location information from backend system to SRM.

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I did them already, this one is copying all the storage location. What i want is that whenever i am selecting a material (maintained with storage location in R/3) for SC that storage location should also automatically come.

Regards

Puspa

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

did you map the storage location in the extended attribute storage location ?

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I can set the extended attributes with all the storage location, but what i want is that based on the product that i select for SC corresponding storage location would automatically come in the SC.

Regards

Puspa

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you extend the materials to storage location for that plants.

material-Plant- storage location relation existing in ecc ?

Muthu

Answers (0)