Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUIM - search for exclusion of authorization values

dsanpor
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

I need to make a selection by an authorization object but the value of field must be excluded.

Example 1

For example user with access to SE38 and with all activities less 03 and 16 in S_DEVELOP USERS.

Example 2

S_DEVELOP

ACTVT not equal to 03.

There are some reports in the system can do?

I should not do so by accessing tables. AGR_1251 for example.

Thanks and regards David Sánchez.

Edited by: Julius Bussche on May 20, 2010 1:39 PM

Subject title made more meaningfull.

ps: You cannot use "greater than or less than" symbols for a strange reason.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

You may want to create a view based on join between two tables AGR_USERS and AGR_1251 on role name .

Take help from your developers for the exact fields you want in your view.

Regards,

Manisha

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Interesting question.

I don't think there is such a thing... but you could do it by exclusion. You might however need to go to the table in this case, as I am not aware of any standard programming to use for it.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try SUIM . Roles> Roles by compelx selection criteria>

Example1: Give the name of the Auth Object S_TCODE in Object1 and press on enter values..give the name of the TCODE SE38 in TCD

Give the name of the Auth Object S_DEVELOP in Object2 and press on enter values..exclude single values 03 and 16 in the activity field.

You can follow the same approach for Example 2.

Cheers,

Manisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oops, I'm not sure it is possible for restricting individual field values , TCODES can be restricted though, the above given report won't work in your scenario.

I don't think exclusion of values will be possible through a report , you will have to specifically give the possible values for the activities except the ones which you want to restrict :-(... or you may have to filter the list of users manually having SE38 access which I don't think is feasible

Regards,

Manisha

Edited by: Manisha Nadir on May 20, 2010 5:24 PM

0 Kudos

Bussche Julius thanks for correcting the post.

You have right. In the list ...

The role field allows multiple selection (button to the right of the empty selection).

However, the values of the authorization objects do not have the multiple selection button.

So I can not exclude the selection of a single value.

Would i do in a development z? It is the only solution I can find.

agr_users ( agrname ) -- agr_define ( agrname ) -- agr_1251 object and exclude value of a field.

and mix with agr_users --> agr_define --> agr_1251 ( object S_TCODE and evaluate low and high fields ).

Any other ideas? Other reports out of SUIM transacction.

I need starndard solution. A new develop is the last solution.

Thank for your help.

Best regards David Sánchez.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

You may want to create a view based on join between two tables AGR_USERS and AGR_1251 on role name .

Take help from your developers for the exact fields you want in your view.

Regards,

Manisha

0 Kudos

Thank you Manisha.

Best regards David Sánchez.

Solution: Custom program S_BCE_68002111.

Edited by: David Sanchez on Aug 18, 2010 12:23 PM