Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Fire Joint Query using JCO

Hi All,

I am using JCO Connection from a Webdypro Java Application to access the ERP backend, and fetch all the vendors for a particular Purchasing Organization.

I am using the FM RFC_READ_TABLE. But I have to pick data from 2 tables here LFA1 and LFM1, as one contains vendor details and one contains Vendor - Purchasing Organization Mapping. Can I use RFC_READ_TABLE to fetch data from both these table using a single Joint query. Tried but getting exceptions while executing the functions.

First fetching all the related vendors from LFM1, and adding these vendor IDs to the query on LFA1 worked. But it seems I cant add more than 900 vendor ids to the query. And customer is targetting more than 1000.

When I added more than 900 vendor ids to the query, I get the following exception

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Error in module RSQL of the database interface.#

So can you help me here with any kind of solution,

1) Is it possible to fire a joint query with both these tables involved, through JCO.

or 2) is there anyway to avoid the exception mentioned above and add more than 900 vendor ids to the query.

Regards,

Prakash

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question