cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DRP Matrix

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

May I kindly seek your advise regarding the DRP Matrix. I cannot seem to trace where the Open Customer Demand is coming from. As far as the configuration is concerned, it should be displaying the Overdue Cust.Req and Outbound Del Qty.

Currently there are a lot of Sales Orders created for the material. Aroung 40+ in total for the overdue requirements. However, I can only see 4. Are there other configurations I could have missed? I cannot determine even where could that quantity be coming from.

Hoping for your feedback regading this issue. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Ria

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ria,

This aint my domain, but I'll give it a try.

First check teh configuration:

SPRO-> Advanced Planning and Optimization->Supply Chain Planning->Service Parts Planning (SPP)->Basic Settings->Make Settings for Customer Demand

Here check that "Overdue cust req and outbound del qty is checked.

After that look for the Categories and activity types that have been assigned under this config. Try and map them to the orders visible.

Don't know if this would help, just give it a shot

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

Which SCM version you are working on ?

There is an OSS note 969415 ( Wrong overdue values in DRP matrix ) applicable for SCM 5.0 SP 6.

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Datta,

am currently working on SCM 7.0. Could that be applicable? I s it should already be fixed for that version?

Hi Experts,

Thanks for the suggestions. I have already checked the configuration but the same thing.. It returns a quantity that is not the same as the customer demand..

Hoping for your reply. thank you.

Sincerely,

Ria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Maybe i have the wrong question.. How will I know that the Item Category assigned in customizing for the Open Customer Demand in SCM is the correct one? Is activity type needed? I have a different Item Category defined in SCM and in ERP. Maybe this is the reason. But how can I check? Is there a mapping of Item Categories?

Really hoping for your reply.. and thank you again so much.

SIncerely,

Ria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

I have not worked on DRP scenario hence I am providing you the

link containing the prerequisites and basic settings required to

operate DRP.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/43/9304a9d33958c1e10000000a422035/frameset.htm

Please compare your settings with the settings mentioned here.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.