cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set up a "PI Adapter" project in NWDS

0 Kudos

Hello,

Were looking into developing our own adapter. I found documentation online about the sample project (sample_ra.sda) in which the source code seems not to difficult.

I've also found a document explaining how to setup a proper project in NWDS for a adapter module. I'm assuming you need to do something similar for the adapter itself, but cannot find the documentation.

Can anyone point me towards a document/blog explaining how to setup a proper nwds project for Adapter development?

Greetings, Walter.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here is a guide for PI 7.1:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/d0667f56-96c7-2b10-0e9a-c40fbd523f4d

Meanwhile I figured out, that you can easily create a "JCA project" in NWDS 7.1 and create RAR and SDA files out of this.

For NWDS 7.0 there is no easy solution. For preparing a scenario for Teched, Bill Li provided batch files for creating RAR and SDA files for deployment. There is not really a support for the adapter development.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think,it is going to be a different,but you required more jars files and some content.you can get it from service market place.

the way we crate module , follow the same way.

Reagrds,

Raj