Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Splitting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Someone please respond .

I am sending the customer one invoice eg.Rs.10000.The Customer pays Rs.9500 within 15 days and the balance 5% is being paid after that.It can also happen that the customer pays 4% and the balance and 1% is written off as "Difference in Quality".

Currently the invoicing is being done manually.How do I map the above process in SAP.

An early response will be highly appreceiated

Regards.

Saurav M.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Based on best practices.

For 1%, create credit memo request (sales order) with reference to your invoice, according maintain price diff and in order reason provide "Difference in Quality".

And then create credit memo (Invoice) with reference to credit memo request (sales order) and post it to FI.

Thanks & Regards.

JP

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

This is not a splitting.

Pl. note that you need to map normal SD cycle & ask Fi guys to map write off cycle in FI.

In fact the payment collection & write off are std. processes of FI.

I hope this will help you.

Regards;

Avinash

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Hope your issue is solved, then kindly close the thread and share your feedback.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a order reason type price difference and assign it to Credit memo Request.

Now once you have completely invoice , Create a CMR with reff to original invoice .

Put the reason as price difference and create a credit memo for the same.

This way you can also get a report that how much CMR are generated for price difference.

REgards,

Krishna O