cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

generated WSDL & XML schema : how to add "attributeFormDefault" ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a scenario "Web service -> PI -> ECC", and then I generated a WSDL file thanks to option "Tools > Define web service" of Integration Directoy... After that I sent this WSDL file to my legacy.

Well until now everything is quite ok... but my legacy ask me to add two new parameters in the XML schema of this WSDL file whereas this one is generated automatically by PI !!

<xsd:schema targetNamespace="http://areva.com/ambition/hewis/fra/00/consumption"

xmlns="http://areva.com/ambition/hewis/fra/00/consumption"

xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"

attributeFormDefault="qualified" --> New !

elementFormDefault="qualified"> --> New !

To avoid the solution to open the WSDL file with Notepad and then to add them manually before to send it to my legacy... how can I do it with PI ? I did not find a solution.

Thanks

Mickael

(PI 7.0 - SP12)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1009864
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Mickael Huchet ,

For doing that you have to recreate the scenario one more time and change your data type in design time which these two new fields

Thanks & Regards

Diwakar Chaube

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it an external definition file which you are exposing as webservice? If yes, then you can try adding these parameters in the XSD file and regenerate the wsdl.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

No it is not an ED. I created Data Type, Message Type and so on... in Integration Repository.

Mickael.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try,

convert the message type to XSD.

Edit to include the extra lines.

then use the XSD to create your MI/SI and then generate the WSDL

or directly edit the WSDL then use the WSDL to create your Service interface and then provide the generated WSDL from the MI/SI to the end application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabarish,

I already tried to download the XSD of my DT, and then reloaded the XSD in this same DT after adding manually these two parameters... but PI refuses to activate the DT, coz it does not understand them

Exactly, I have an error message with : Schema to be edited defines qualified attribute names (attributeFormDefault = 'qualified')

For XSD of MT or MI, as there is no "upload" button I cannot do it.

Else I would not to change manually the WSDL by anyway... because if in 6 month we have to do a correction, maintenance team will forget certainly to do this manual action.

I'm searching a standard solution.... for the moment I saw only the use of an External definition based on a XSD of my MT, and then use this ED inside my mapping, instead of my MT... by hoping it's will be enough to maintenance team to ask them the good question. (plus of course a Documention in MT, ED, and MM !!).

But I would like to consider the ED solution as the last solution, one again I would prefer a standard way... which allow an easy maintenance (without a future regression).

Mickael

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i really dont think there is a standard way apart from editing the XSD etc