Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP 401 Unauthorized

former_member194677
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is IDOC to SOAP. I am getting the below error . The scenario was working fine but from yesterday i getting below error in receiver SOAP CC.

"Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML; HTTP 401 Unauthorized: java.io.IOException: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML; HTTP 401 Unauthorized ."

I tried to test the SOAP URL with other testing tool, its working fine and able to access the SOAP server. But from XI it is not working. Kindly suggest.

Thanks

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member1009864
Participant
0 Kudos

hi santosh pai ,

Just check with the person who has developed the Web-service it seems he had made the web-service user authenticated one.

And if in your Receiver communication channel user authentication already existing then cores check with the user name and password

thanks & Regards

Diwakar Chaube

former_member194677
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As i mentioned, the scenario was working but from yesterday i am getting HTTP 401 unauthorized error.

We can access the URL using other testing tool with same user name and pwd.

Thanks

Santosh

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may ask your webservice team for the type of Authentication incorporated at their side. There could be some authentication type not supported by PI.

Regards,

Prateek

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you provided the correct authentication in the SOAP CC?

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009