cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF31 print error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

When i am giving bunch of invoices printing in vf31 ,like from number range 7 to 16 and issuing print for this..all the invoices are not printing, in between 14th and 15th invoice is not getting printed i.e; after 13th invoce ,16th is printing.can any one give me solution for this.

Regards,

Venkat AKella.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206215
Participant
0 Kudos

The order which you are printing please check that they are of same order types or not. if they are different order types then please check the output type assigned to them. and if they are the same then please check the number range objects in T-SNRO and then in to VN01 also check the output types in document type details screen if everything is okay then you need to take technical help from an ABAP Person. Also check the Buffer memory allowed for Number Range. Also verify External and Internal number range if there any in your scenario.

Edited by: Yogesh Sane on May 24, 2010 9:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Yogesh,

I myself ABAP consultant,thanks for your reply and issue is resolved from our end...

problem is that in vf31 when user is giving document number range which are to be printed there they maintianed processing mode as 1(1 means First Processing) but in our scenario the enduser has already taken prints of few documents and again by maintaining proceesing mode as 1 he tried taking printouts...so issue resolved by taking printout by maintianing processing mode as 2 which is Repeat Processing.

Regards,

Venkat Akella.