Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need solution for one scenario

My clent they are creating sales orders in that they are having one project thats as a super BOM in that they are giving boms around 10 BOM each BOM Cosists of more than ten items they are creating one sales order as one project whenever product is manufactured they are dispaching the materilas but here they are facing one problem they are receiving payment finanace people entering into sap there is no interaction betweeen fi people and remaining people so even though they received payment dispaching people unable to know for which sales order against they recieved payment so how to resolve this issue.

Please guide me.

Regards,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unable to solve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would be better if u goto Copy Control from Delivery to Billing doc

ex: VTFL for LF to F2

and set the Indicator

Reference No as Sales Order

Assignment No as Sales Order (choose the correct option A, B, C...)

This will ensure that whenever Accounting doc will be created, it will have the reference no of the Sales Order.

The FI people should use same reference while clearing.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you create Payment(F-28), create with reference to the billing docuement number

goto F-28, enter all the values in the screen and then press Others in Additional Selection tab, press enter , this will open small screen , Goto to page 2 (Press Page Down) select Billing document , and enter the billing document number to which you have to make payment,

you can check the payment number in Document flow of sales order, billing document number

Regards

Senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use small sentences. very difficult to understand wat u typed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How they come to know received payment is belongs to that perticular sales order .

Regards,

Suresh

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Payments are received as per the Invoice (Billing Doc. No.) not on the basis of Order no.

However in Invoice or Billing Document No. you can check the order no. at line item level --> Item detail Tab --> Billing Data section.

You can also transfer the Order no. to accounting (FI) document no. generated for an Invoice by doingthe setting in Copy Control in Transaction VTFL. In VTFL at header level you have option for Assignment No. and Reference No. Check the F1 Help of these two fields and you can use them as per your requirement.

Thanks and regards

Amitesh Anand