Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7 ECS : Prevent PO replication in Backend

former_member252154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are building SRM 7 with Extended classic.

I would like to know how to prevent some POs (thanks to some criteria we will put in customer fields) to be replicated into the backend (but which have to be sent to the supplier).

Many thanks in advance.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

then how will you do invoice.

SRM tigthly coupled with ECC finanacial system. if you dont send PO to backend how invoice verification will happen.

Why and what is your business startergy not to send a PO to ECC?

Muthu

former_member252154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Up!

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you are in Extended Classic Scenario, if i am correct ( i don't have a SRM release in front of me) SRM PO replication to backend is triggred by function module BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER.

This function module call should be triggered itself by a workflow event (maybe Setreleased as for SC transfer).

So, you could create an enhancement in this function module in order to not process its ABAP code (depending on you management rule).

Nevertheless, you will have to:

1- manage by your own means the PO header and item status,

2- check no row is populated in table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB as SRM PO is not transferred to R/3 backend,

3- check report BBP_GET_STATUS_2 is executed normally (no dump due to those kind of PO),

4- (i am not sure) manage logical system linked to those PO.

Regards.

Laurent.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Message posted twice, so deleted

Edited by: Laurent Burtaire on Jun 9, 2010 3:43 PM

former_member252154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Should we use badi BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI or BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW to block some POs from getting replicated to ECC?

Thanks in advance.