Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD's invoice before shipment cost process completion

faisal_paracha
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to implement transportation module for one of our client, as standard in order to execute background post good issue and billing automatically based on status profile assigned to shipment type on the relevant shipment status fist shipment cost document or at least shipment cost calculation should be calculated .

But as in our client's case they want to create the final invoice before shipment costing process. I think if shipment cost is active at item and shipment document/stage level, automatic background process is halted till shipment cost calculation.

Kindly let me know whether it is possible to complete the sales - billing process with an exclusion of shipment cost calculation process because it's giving me an error message that shipment cost transfer from delivery to billing is mandatory in copying control.

I have seen the copying controls as well, there is no such option/ flexibility available there. kindly suggest a solution asap

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In transaction VTFL for the combination of Billing type & Delivery type along with the associated item category the Price Source should have an entry F. If the business requirement is not to capture the actual cost from the shipment document then this field should be left blank.

Answers (0)