Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error opening profile file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Iam Facing an issue with profile paramaeters,as we upgraded the system from 4.6 c to ecc 6.0 at the time we changed the path of some folders.In that the path of usr has chaged from D to F.

Now iam facing a problem when iam trying to change the aprameterrs its changing and coping and when i was saving it it says error opening with the profille file.System working fine.I resterted the instance but no progress.

Please help me in this regard.

Regards,

Naveen N

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Naveen,

Import again.

Go to RZ10>Utilities>Import Profiles-->of active servers

Check after this.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Imported not working..i tried but its not working...

0 Kudos

Change in the profile on os level the parameter DIR_PROFILE and restart your system. Than perform the import of your profile again.

Kind regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

Changed ane restarted but it is not working..

When i try to change values and save it is saying that message.and system is working fine but it is taking bascis things....i had backup instance profile..the values what i have in instance it is not effecting ..I saved the instance profile and try to restart the services at that time Disp+work is not connecting with message server in serices.

When i keep that noramal instance profile services are starting.

Please Tell ur ideas to solve the issue it will be helful for me a lot.

Regards,

Naveen N

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Unfortunately,After restartof the server again profile parameters activataed.

Thanks for answers.

regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

after restart it works normally..