cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

product allocation error while creating a sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My client is using the availability check against product allocation functionality in sales order.while I am creating the sales order and entering the material system is throwing the error message product allocation XXX is invalid,after pressing the enter button system has thrown another error "incorrect index structure for table XMVERF_POS/000010" and unable to save the order.

I have checked the material master and the product allocation is assigned in basic data 1 view,I have also checked the IMG settings it has maintained and assigned to infostructure.Please let me know is there any config settings are missing related to product allocation.

Regards,

hari challa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if storage location is populated for the material. Also may be this material is a non-stock material and not relevant for storage location check.. If you have any non-stock items in your order and if you are populating the storage location in the order automatically, then this happens. Please check your code and bypass the check for non stock items.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Can you check the Index structure table whether Product allocation code is updated or not. If not please update the same and try to create the order.

If every thing is correct then check in your order item details product allocation code is copied from MM or not.

Regards,

SK