Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLA Register_Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have an a issue with PLA register,

User by mistake he poseted some amount from PLA on-hold to PLA CESS account insted of ECESS,and the worngly posted amount is also reflecting in PLA register in others column,

Now my cline wants to remove or disappear or revrse the wrongly posted amount from others column, I tried the fallowing ways but it is appearing still in PLA others columnn,

1) Deleted the entries from table J2IACCBAL

2) Reversed the account documnet trough fb08

3) Extracted and printed PLA register again

but still the value is applearing in others column

friends please explain me how to fix the issue ,please suggest correct steps,

Early reply wii be appreciated with points

Regards,

Caprin..........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caprin,

PLA Register table J2IACCBAL will be updated by the postings done by the business through J1IH.

use the transaction code J1IH and click on TR6 challan and post the values based on the reversal of your accounting document.

Please select the correct one ..here system shows four accounts. You need toidentify which one its posting to ECESS.

Here system will allow you to modify the values. There is no constraint here that you need to post only the value of the accounting document.

So please identify the account to be reversal and try to post the value to the same amount so that it willbe nullified.

Then check the table so that reversal entry will be posted.

Then ask the user to post it to correct account.

Pls test it in Test system /Qty system first then ask the user to include finance person also so that this entry they will marked as wrong entry for audit purpose.

Then you can reverse the accounting entry so that there will not be any duplications in Ledger account.

I have done the same thing for BED.. Its worked fine. If you have any FI guy ask him to test the same in Test then its better.

I hope it will clear.. Let me know if you need any clarifications.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mastan

Thanks for your early reply,

you mean to say it is not possible to remove wrong entries from PLA register ...........?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caprin,

Its not possible to remove the wrong entry because its posting from the JV. You can pass the reverse entry through manual JV using J1IH t code.

If you remove the entry directly in the table once if ou extract automatically it will be populated original once.

If you want to pass the reverse entry you can do the above process so that it will be nullified.

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

I am little bit confuse about your above process , can you please explain in detail by step by step

which will help me lot

Regards,

Caprin.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caprin,

You need to post the manual entry to PLA CESS account to nullify the amount in the PLA REGISTER.

For that you need to do the following things. Take the help of FI. Test it in Test system and apply the same in Production.

1. Use the Transaction Code J1IH.

2. You can use TR6 challan to post the neagitive payment to PLA CESS .

3. With Reference to Accounting document you need to post the document ( use the same reversal accounting document which business posted wrongly.)

Once if you try to post the value with reference to the accounting document system will populate four G/L account entries and you need to select the correct G/L account which will post to PLA CESS. Here System will allow you to change the values and make the changes according to your requirement.

Then try to post the value.

So that your entry will be updated as a neagitive entry and the PLA register will be updated the values.

Then check the Table J2IACCBAL. It will post the neagitive value. Once its completed then ask the business to reverse the accounting document. So that there will not be any posting affect in G/L accounts.

4.Then try to reverse the accounting document.

5. Then ask the business to post the actual amount to Correct Account.

I hope it will clear.

Regards,

SK

Edited by: Mastan Shaik on May 24, 2010 7:18 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Masthan,

in j1ih tr6 chalana not alowed to negitive posting how we can post please reply,

Thank you!

Regards,

Prema.