Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super users does not get new screen after login through FF/SPM Dash board

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

We have strange problem in our FF

We have applied SAP Note 992200 for user exit

After applying that when supers users who got assigned FFIDs are trying to login through FF Dashboard, but it showing same dashboard screen no new session is starting

even FFID is also showing in Green color only.

Please suggest solution

Regards

Hari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hari,

Kindly check the following:

1. Do the FireFighter and FFID have correct FireFighter role assigned to them? Make sure that the firefighter role is properly generated and has all the required authorizations.

2. You are on latest support package of FireFighter (in SPM 5.3 SP07 there was change to the logic of FF application where password is no longer stored in security table and it gave problems)

Regards, Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, I have assigned it for Firefighter(super user) but not for FFID.

do we need to assign it to FFID also?

Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hari,

Yes, please assign it to FFID as well. Firefighter role is required to be assigned to both the firefighter and ffid.

Regards, varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Switch on the authorization trace (ST01) and try to logon again. After that check the trace - if i remember right there is one RFC (S_RFC?) auth.object missing. Just add this one to the appropriate role.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all

I have assigned firefighter role to both FFID and super userId, it is working now.

But my user exit is not working, still super user session remain after FFId logins?

Regards

Hari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you implemented user exit note correctly ? And also when u assigned it to user and after clicking on Logon button, what error you are getting ?

Also, check RFC that you created for FF is working or not.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm facing the same problem but I'm not so technical and I need your support.

I have a userID for SAP and another UserID for Firefighter. Do you mean that I have to assign the role to use FF for both the userID's? With my normal userID I mustn't have authorization tu use FF.

Hope you help me, thanks.

Fabio

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Fabio,

please let us discuss that issue in your thread as this is already answered.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3576317

Regards,

Alessandro