cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transcation variant assigned to sales doc type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's

I am not able to view additional data B tab fields for a transcation variant (ZVA01).This transcation variant is assigned to sales doc type .The fields are not displaying in standard SAP t code VA03 for the sales order created for a sales doc type which is assigned to a transcation variant .I am able to see these fields for a sales order created for a sales doc type which is not assigned to transcation variant.

Can you please help me in figuring why i am not able to see these fields for a sale order created for sales doc type assinged to transcation variant .what should be the problem.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you can assign Transaction Variant as per the T Code also so go to SHD0 with Variant as ZVA01 & T Code as VA03.

You just check as this Screen BUS2103_4002 has been made as Invisible.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your setting in SHDO for the ZVA01 screen variant and see the Addi tonal data B tab is suppressed or not ?

If it is suppressed remove the tick from suppress and than you can see the same in sales order .

REgards,

Krishna O

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Screen / Transaction Variants are created to make some changes in standard field like we can suppress some fields which is avavilbale in standard. For this we use T Code : SHD0. When the created variant is attached with a sales order type they by default that order type will behave as per the variant. So in your case the the Additional Data B Tab must be suppressed in the variant ZVA01. So you are not able to see the said field wherever this is assigned to a Document Type.

Regards

Amitesh Anand