cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory Process (LM50) with RF Device

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have a doubt with the functionality of RF Device when I execute Inventory by system-guided, in transaction code LM50, I have active the SU functionality, so when the system assign to me the inventory document, and I follow the next step:

1.- Scan or enter the numbers of each SU/HU in the bin. The SU/HU numbers appear below Selected storage units, and the Save button appears on the screen.

2.- To count the materials in an SU/HU, do the following:

Enter/scan the SU/HU again, or place the cursor over the SU/HU number and choose Det. The Inventory Count: Quant Screen for counting the specific SU/HU content appears.

3.- After you have completed counting the materials in the SU/HU, choose Back. You return to the Inventory Count: Storage Unit screen.

Choose Save.

When I push this button (Save) the system doesn't change to the next storage bin that I need to realize inventory, in other words, I can't continue to the next item active (no counted) on my document inventory?

Exist something that do I forget?

Kind Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I created prototype on this with SUM and it works fine. I do not remember now but it goes to all SU of all bins step by step.

thanks

Prashant

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

system suggest automatically all SU because this is system guided transaction.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the exact same issue, did you manage to resolve this?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I installed the old SAPGui Patch version and works perfectly.

Kind regards and thanks to all.