cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MII 12.1: SSO with JCO Connector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok so I'm trying to setup MII 12.1.5 Build 87 to pass SSO ticket through JCO connector onto the respective SAP System.

MII is getting the ticket because it logs in automatically. So that's covered.

The checkbox for use of "SSO" in System Connection Editor is checked

The checkbox for AutoBind in the XacuteConnector is checked

Transaction property of "MYSAPSSO2" has been created and mapped to SAPSSO2Ticket property of JCO action

Now is all this supposed to override the system and user alias in the configuration of the JCO block?

What am i missing here that it's not working?

One thing I haven't tried yet is to export the MII TicketKeystore - SAPLogonTicketKeypair - cert , certificate and import it into the respective R/3 system....will try now since it just came to mind.

Anyone have any thoughts because i'm hitting a dead end here...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alin here is the solution...

You are right to have these steps...

The checkbox for use of "SSO" in System Connection Editor is checked

The checkbox for AutoBind in the XacuteConnector is checked

Transaction property of "MYSAPSSO2" has been created and mapped to SAPSSO2Ticket property of JCO action

But you also need...

Create a transaction property called MYSAPSSO2 and assign a value of SAPSSO2Ticket

Open your existing JCO Action block --> Configure Links --> Incoming --> <JCO Action Name> -->

Assign SAPUserName a value of "$MYSAPSSO2$"

and

Assign SAPSSO2Ticket a value of Transaction.MYSAPSSO2

Start and Stop SAPMMC and test the SSO

Also, there were some talks of SAP and MII servers having the same timezone, but I tested it with the same and without the same timezone and it appears to work either way.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor

Search the forum for "SAPSSO2Ticket" and don't forget to bump the time range to 'All'.

You will find some useful threads and links that should get you on the right track.