cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying Log from SMQ1

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SMQ1, when we double click on the status of the que (Status being ''SYSFAIL" which is red in color, ) it should direct us directly to a more detailed log in SLG1. But this is not happening. So I tried doing some setting as suggested on help.sap, :

SMQE. Choose Edit ® Register Display Program. Under Queue Name enter CF* and under Display Program enter CIFQEVO2 (for SAP R/3).

After doing this, I am getting the message: Display program not available

If there is any other CIF related setting we are missing, which we have to do in order to be able to go directly to slg1 screen.

Appreciate any feedback

Thanks

Tej

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tej,

You can use Transaction /SAPAPO/C7 for CIF error logs.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tej,

Also you can check SLG1 in both the system according to the queue block. Here you have to give the "Object" as CIF. This will show you all the logs.

Thanks,

Abhilasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tej,

Instead of using smq1, smq2, you can use transaction

/SAPAPO/CQ ie SCM queue manager which links all

the inbound and outbound queues together and we

can also browse application logs from those.

Please check and confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tej,

Unfortunately, there is a misprint in Help. The program is CIFQEV02 (zero-two).

Rgds,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tej,

Rather than double click on the status "sysfail, you need to drilldown (double click) on the queue name then you will get another screen showing the function module eg CIF_PROD_INBOUND it is a more detailed level with "status" showing a short text of the error. If you double click on this it should take you into the application log. A prerequisite is to switch ON the system logging (/SAPAPO/C4) which also provides different level of logging (from NO logging activity until DETAILED logging).

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ademola