cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle PL/SQL output on SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a scenario where I need to monitor the output from a PL/SQL procedure called by a JDBC sender adapter. I tried to use the dbms_output.put_line but it is not showing on SXMB_MONI.

Is there a way to show these messages on SXMB_MONI?

Is there another transaction I can find de outputs?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

David,

Is there a way to show these messages on SXMB_MONI?

If the JDBC channel has extracted the data from the DB, then the message will show-up in MONI.

Check in RWB -> Component Monitoring -> CC Monitoring -> JDBC channel you are using, to make sure there are no errors while connecting / extracting from DB.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neetesh,

We checked via SXMB_MONI and RWB that the channel is functioning properly.

The message is being received correctly and delivered correctly at the destination, but we could not find the messages generated by the procedure in the transaction SXMB_MONI.

You can confirm at what point the SXMB_MONI can find the logs?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

From sender JDBC Its not possible to view the SQL logs/Messages in XI. You can see only the ROWS(records) which are returned after executing the procedure.

If you are using the JDBC as receiver you can use the Audit log option--->logSQLStatement.

Regards

Ramg.

Edited by: Ramkumar Ganesh on May 19, 2010 10:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

David,

The message is being received correctly and delivered correctly at the destination, but we could not find the messages generated by the procedure in the transaction SXMB_MONI.

Are you using AAE, by any chance? If yes, then you won't find entry in MONI.

You can confirm at what point the SXMB_MONI can find the logs?

Unless and until you are not using AAE, the log should be in MONI.

As above said, for Sender JDBC channel, we can't use logSQLStatement parameter. This is used to check how the query has been formed by the adapter.

Regards,

Neetesh

Answers (0)