cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File is not writing into target folder - File 2 File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on File2File scenario. My interface executes without any error. Atleast error free in communication channel. But i am not able to find the file in target directory. File is successfully picked up from the source directory. Also it is deleting from the source directory.

I am getting below messages in Sender Communication channel (All are success)

1. MP: Entering module processor

2. MP: Processing local module localejbs/CallAdapter

3. Trying to put the message into the send queue

4. Application attempting to send an XI message asynchronously using the connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System

5. Message successfully put into the queue

6. The Application sent the message asynchronously using the connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System

7. Returning to application

8. MP: Leaving module processor

Is there anything i need to change in communication channel settings?

Please help me out in this issue.

Regards,

Vasantha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply.

The issue is solved. I checked the Message Monitoring and found that all the messages are with the status "To be Delivered".

I have refereshed the cache and restarted the server. Also i have reset the folder access.

Now the files are creating in target directory.

Regards,

Vasantha

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. First check SXMB_MONI whether the msg got processed successfully or not..

2.If it is successful. then check the receiver channel status and check the channel parameter whether u given right folder name or not.

3. check you read / write permission for target folder

4. Also check if any customised Module program used in receiver channel.

Regards,

Balaji

Senthilprakash1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vasantha,

1. first check weather the new Receiver channel which you have created is visible in the communication channel monitoring?

if not you have to refresh the cache.

2.if the channel is visible and no data in it. go to SXI_MONITOR and check the status of the message in MONI.

3. if its successful check very carefully in Moni weather what Receiver Service, Receiver Namespace, Receiver Interface its showing?

4. then according the entry in the Moni for Receiver service and Interface check in Message Monitoring RWB.

you should be able to see your message.

Regards,

Senthilprakash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for target directory read/write access authorization, it could be because of directory permisson issue. Check with your BASIS consultant. Alternatively you can try with some other target directory meanwhile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. But i dont think it is because of file read/write access (even i have checked the same). It could have thrown an error if there was a file read/write access issue.

Even i have given the target directory as same as the source directory. Still no luck!!!

Regards,

Vasantha

Former Member
0 Kudos

What message you get in your Receiver CC. Check the message monitoring in RWB, it might have stuck there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your Receiver communication channel for any errors are there.

Regards

Ramg

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adding to Ramg

Check in Tcode - Sxmb_moni whether the message is success

Cheers

Agasthuri