cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived Status Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

We have changed couple of document to Status "AR" and they are not valid as on today. But they were assigned to few material masters when they were valid. But now we go to Material Master they display under current versions even after changing the status to AR and their end date was last year in the change master.

Any clue why still are showing under current versions at Material Master level?

Regards

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

currently I'm facing the same issue. However I'm not sure if this check can be done within BADI_DOCUMENT_OBJ1 because the linked objects are transferred in the importing parameter DRAD_LINE. I do not see any chance to modify the values passed to the dynpro.

Any further suggestions?

Kind regards

Alex

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

generally the status of a document info record has not to be effective for displaying document links as 'all' or 'current'. For further information on this linking behavior logic please see the following link http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/Logicforcurrentandall+version

A solution to filter out those linked document is to realise a check within BADI_DOCUMENT_OBJ where you can control which linked document info records should be displayed.

Best regards,

Christoph