cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLAR_EVAL report variants

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We are on EHP1, SP20 and are having an issue with report variants for SOLAR_EVAL. I've created multiple report variants for the Change Request Management report option, and they are all listed in SOLAR_EVAL underneath "Change Request Management", but when I click one, it does not populate the selection fields with the variant's values. Instead, I have to manually select the variant again from the selection screen.

Anyone else have this issue, and know how to solve it?

Thanks,

Michele

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Michele,

When you click on the Variant, under Change Managerment to select the Variant, after, to populate it are you clicking on the "Get Variant" push button (Located between the Execute and reset slection fields buttons). Please try pushing the "Get Variant" push button or press (Shift+F5). I think this is the solution you were seeking.

Regards,

Paul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I am also having issues. I can't create any new report variants at all. I get a short dump every time. The only SOLAR_EVAL report I can define a layout for is Cross Tab Analysis. I'm interested if anyone else has encountered this.

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Marcel,

The problem you state is a different issue.

I recommend you post a new thread with your specific problem details listed.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcel, [this|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQJD1ura7G4] this may be what you are looking for. Good Luck.