cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Significance of PTRV_CCC_RUNS and PTRV_ME_CCC_RUN tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am facing an issue while creating a trip in PR05. When I am creating a trip, the buffer upload icon which will be present beside the blue i symbol is not coming. The issue is because the staff number is present in the PTRV_ME_CCC_RUN table. Please advice me how to delete the records from this table and also explain in which case the entry is created in the table.

Thanks in advance.

Vanita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use FM HRTRV_IF_GET_CREDIT_CARD_ITEMS to update these tables.

You can switch the control for credit card buffer items (the insert credit card button inside PR05) from R3 to offline and vice versa.

Thanks

Shreyas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi have the same issue, In the PR05 I cannot see the "Insert Credit Card Document" button, this is because I have this employee in the PTRV_ME_CCC_RUN table but I don't know How is filled this table?

What is the purpose of this table?

Regards

0 Kudos

If there is an entry in PTRV_ME_CCC_RUN for employee number then it means that offline lock is active and you may see error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where is the offline lock? Where can I find it?

The employee is working as well as others, makes requests, expenses, etc the only difference is that does not appear te "Insert Credit Card" button and that is because I have data for this employee into the PTRV_ME_CCC_RUN table.