Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

third party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In third party to create PO we have to do following steps i.e,

1. Create Sales Order ( Third party) - VA01 ( SD Process )

2. Display List of Purchase Requisitions ( Third party ) u2013 ME57 ( MM Process )

3. Convert Assigned Requisitions to Purchase Orders u2013 ME58 ( MM Process )

So please give me the solution how to create automatic PO with ref to Sales order , without using step 2 and step 3.

Thanks,

Miku

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VOV7 --> Under TAS (Third Party Item Cat.) --> Detail --> Check the box "Create PO Automatic" in Transaction Flow.

If you activate this field, the system automatically generates both a purchase order requisition for third-party schedule lines as well as a purchase order in the background when you save the sales order.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain the automatic PO Control:

1. Activate in item category level automatic po field should be activated

2. Material Master in purchasing view Automatic Po Generation field should activated

3. vendor master in Purchase data tab Automatic Po field should be activated

Based above creiteria in third party sales automatically po will be created based on sales order.

Iterm Category : TAS

Item category Group: BANS

Maintain all the necssary prerequsites and create a sales order and save. then go to schduline lines and check.

Thanks.

Vasu

Edited by: Vasu Enaguthi on May 20, 2010 7:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Miku,

Firstly do what Sivanand has told you and then follow Vasu Enaguthi. They have given you the exact details. In addition to that, there are couple of things that are pre-requisites for auto PO.

1. maintain Source list - ME01

2. purchase info record - ME11

These two steps are self explanatory. Once you go into the t-code, you will know what is to be done. So, I am not explaining it.

After you do these sttings, as soon as you save SO, it will create PR. You then just need to go to ME59 and execute it. It will create PO automatically for a vendor which is maintained in source list.

Cheers!

-Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In the third party process ,

1.create material with item categ group BANS,

2. Create sales order va01 with item categ. TAS.and save now goto VA02 to note the PR no in schedule line.

3. Create PO ME21 ( click Refe.to PR.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI there,

Creating a PR automatically is controlled in schedule line catg. Define a schedule line catg with a copy from CS (3rd party). In the Order type, enter the PR order type which should be created automatically.

Then PR-PO conversion happens in ME59. So you will have to create a Z- prog which will call the ME59 T-code. Define a job & schedule it to run periodically, add the Z-prog in the job. This will ensure that when the job runs it will convert all the open PRs into PO.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the development part. You have to take help of ABAP and explain your business scenario to him. He will write a code which will automate the process once you create sales order (VA01).

Regards,

Kishore