cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mandatory condition MWST is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am faceing an error during entering a contract CQ (Quantity Contract) i got this message

Pricing error: Mandatory condition MWST is missing

Message no. V1801

knowing that i worked in the same customer and material in OR Sales order and i didnt get any error.

please advice me what to do ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved thanks for all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Mahmoud,

Can you share how you solved it ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are 2 option

1: mainatain VK11 for MWST

2: or goto Pricing Procedure & for the condition MWST untick Mandatory field. which will allowu to save the document with out any error

Regards,

Caprin........

saif_sabri
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI

This is helpful

Regards from Pakistan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The same error is coming for me also it says " mandatory condition MWST is missing"

but when I have checked it using analysis in condition Tab it shows that " condition record is missing" in MWST.

but again I have checked it in Sales order--

1. Plant was maintained

2. tax classification for customer and material is maintained.

3. service rendered date is missing but it is customised to take billing date as service rendered date.

using all the above information I have checked the condition records in VK13. It is also mainatained there.

Then why is this error coming , if everything is maintained.

Please help.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the Customer master and the material master and all the tax indecators are set to 0 not realiable for taxes and i have checked the VK11 and its already done the case that it work good with Standard Sales order (OR) but not with the contract. !!

saif_sabri
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Regards from Pakistan

saif_sabri
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Assalamu alaikum

The Requirement field allows you to add a custom routine for the access step. You

can add a prerequisite condition that has to be fulfilled before a specific access

is carried out. An example is the standard access sequence MWST, used in the

determination of tax conditions. The access sequence looks up tables for domestic

and international tax rates. In this example, MWST has requirement routine 8 at the

first step. This code checks whether the destination is an international

address. If this prerequisite requirement is fulfilled, the system carries out

the search for a tax record. Otherwise, this step is skipped, and the next access (for

domestic taxes) is carried out. Requirement routine 7 checks for domestic destination.

This way, you can improve the efficiency of the access sequence by checking

prerequisites.

Regards from Pakistan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Kindly check the condition records for condition typoe MWST.

Secondly check the customer and material master data tax classifications are picking up or not. These things you can check inthe order also.. Header for Customer and the material for item details ..

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the T.Code "VK11".

Maintain the condition records for your "MWST" condition type.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are 2 option

1: mainatain VK11 for MWST

2: or goto Pricing Procedure & for the condition MWST untick Mandatory field.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have both at header level and item level tax classification is picked up

Go to pricing tab and click on analysis and see why the MWST is missing .

Regards,

KRishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mahmoud

While displaying the document, go to item pricing (conditions) screen and click on the analysis tab below. In the next screen, locate the condition MWST on the left hand pane and double click on it. The details on the pane on the right hand side will inform you why it is missing. Fix those issues.

The most likely reasons are:

1. You did not maintain a condition record (VK11) for MWST; say for access ' Domestic Taxes'.

2. There is usually a Requirement (# 10) associated with MWST in the pricing procedure(V/08). For Requirement # 10, check if you have plant populated in the item data and if not attend to that. If it is a different or custom requirement, check if you are meeting the requirement.

3. Key master data like Customer Tax classification, Material tax classification may not have been maintained in respective masters. Of course you said it is working for OR, so they must be OK.

Once you fix the issues, you should be good to go.