Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM PO Change approval workflow - Approval tab error click here for details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

SRM 5.0 SP13 ECS

We have PO change approval workflow set up in such a way that only if total value is increased on the PO,it should route for approvals otherwise no approval required. We also implemented couple of OSS notes to display the approvals for historic and current versions. Everything is working fine,but for one test the approval for historic version shows Error :click here for details (Graphical view) and if I select the table view,it says No approval required,which is not right.

Ex: PO with two line items goes through n step approval process.

For the first change, I changed delivery dates on the PO, which did not trigger any approval workflow (As expected)

For the second change, I decreased the dollar amount on the PO, which did not trigger any approval workflow (As expected)

Now if am looking at versions for the PO.

I have 3 historic versions and a current version for the PO

If i select historic version 1 and then click on the aproval tab..it shows error:click here for details, when i click on the details, it shows me a Java console error.

If i select the historic version 2 or 3 or current ..It shows me o step approval ,which is as expected.

But for historic verison which has gone through n step approval, it doesnt show me the approval chain.

Could this be Java applet issue on my machine. Any inputs/oss notes regaring this issue would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Weird is that..If I redo the same scenario with some time lag between changes..PO shows approvals for all the versions with no issues...What could be the issues here?

Any ideas??

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see some internal errors in RZ20

System: ABC

Context: EBP Procurement Internal (050).

Object name: Internal

Short Name: Approval

Alert Text: Function Module BBP_PDH_WFL_PARAM_APPLET_FILL at SWD_API_WORKFLOW_GRAPHIC_GET_X; SY-SUBRC:1

If i can click on it

ABC\EBP Procurement Internal(050)\...\Internal\App: No method assigned.

Any ideas?? Any OSS notes related to this issue would be higly appreciated!!

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Did you solve this? What was the issue? We are getting the same problem.

Thanks a lot,

Nick