Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table display ending in timeout in se16

former_member763005
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try to display a customized table tin SE16 but it ends in timeout error.for program SAPLSDIFRUNTIME.The same table opens up immediately in my test systems. This is not that big a table. can you please comment on how to go about this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

It may be because of table size difference in test and PRD system.

We faced the same type of issue and end up with setting performance parameter for oracle as per our environment and SAP Note.

Check the system health also you can run some DB level performance step, like change in DB parameter, update statistics etc.

Check with your basis for analysing in detail

Regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member763005
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks

0 Kudos

Balaji,

Just update the DB statistictics on the particular table and then retry opening the table using SE16.

Regards

NIraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

What SAP System you are having.. is it SAP CRM ?? And also let me know ur OS and DB.

former_member763005
Participant
0 Kudos

Mine is SAP ecc 6 .we are on oracle 10.2 and OS is HP-UX.The table sise is same in test and production as it was recently refreshed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You have to apply this note completely.

Note 830576 - Parameter recommendations for Oracle 10g

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you said its the same table on test and prod and your test system is refreshed with Prod data and you have no issue opening the same table on other system, I dont find then this is releated to Oracle Paramaters till the time you are having 2 different versions or different SAP SP on the system.

what is the size of this table as you are able to to open.... try with rebuilding the indexes Use (SA38 Report name RSANAORA and rebuild online) to get the indexes try to get the info from DB02 by giving this table name as object...and also try to rebuild the stats for this tablespace with your BRTOOLS.

brconnect -u / -c -f stats -t tablename_tab

Try to search for the program error I doubt if its due to Oracle... hope u'll get something... sooon !!