cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rfc_user type not changing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have noticed that one of our RFC_USER in ECQ220 is set to dialog user. I want to change this to a system user, but i can't do it since ECQ 220 is part of CUA and i do not have the option to change this user type in the client. When i went to solution manager the the user rfc_user says it's a system user for all cleints. How can i change this rfc_user to system type when i do not see the option to do it? Do i have to take the ECQ220 client out of the CUA and then do it? Please advise?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> I have noticed that one of our RFC_USER in ECQ220 is set to dialog user. I want to change this to a system user, but i can't do it since ECQ 220 is part of CUA and i do not have the option to change this user type in the client. When i went to solution manager the the user rfc_user says it's a system user for all cleints. How can i change this rfc_user to system type when i do not see the option to do it? Do i have to take the ECQ220 client out of the CUA and then do it? Please advise?

<ul style="list-style:circle!important;">

<li>Is the SolMan the master of your CUA?

<li>Have you checked in tx. SCUG that the child ECQ220's users are all CUA users?

<li>Check in tx. SM58 whether there are TRFCs 'hanging'.

<li>Check in tx. BD87 whether there are IDOCs of type USERCLONE 'hanging'.

<li>Have you tried flagging the RFC_USER as an 'communication user', check whether this change is ALE-distributed to ECQ220, then undo you change -> follow all the steps from BD87 in SolMan to BD87 in ECQ220 ...

</ul>

If you still have the same problem after the checks, please come back and tell us at which step exactly you faced problems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

◦Is the SolMan the master of your CUA?

Yes

◦Have you checked in tx. SCUG that the child ECQ220's users are all CUA users?

Yes

◦Check in tx. SM58 whether there are TRFCs 'hanging'.

NO

◦Check in tx. BD87 whether there are IDOCs of type USERCLONE 'hanging'.

NO

◦Have you tried flagging the RFC_USER as an 'communication user', check whether this change is ALE-distributed to ECQ220, then undo you change -> follow all the steps from BD87 in SolMan to BD87 in ECQ220 ...

No, the user RFC_USER is not flaged.

What next steps can i do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you need to do i s, first flag th euser as dialog user in CUA, save it, Now check if all the systems are showing this user as dialog user including ECQ220.

Now again change this user to system user and save, now check if user is communication only in ECQ220.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do i flag the rfc_user as dialog user in CUA?

I went to CUA --> su01 --> changed the rfc_user from service to dialog and then changed the user back from dialog to service,

and it still doesn't show this user in ECQ220 as system service user. The option to change this in ECQ220 is disabled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

which is why I proposed to check on the transfer process itself - it can only be in the ALE-model itself (partners, most likely) but the you should have either erreanous entries in tx. SM58. Tx. SCUL could provide further insights. Tx. BD87 on the SolMan should help you discover whether the IDOCs have been going out of the SolMan. BD87 on the receiving system could tell you whether your USERCLONEs have been coming in there, and -if so- whether they could be posted or not.

I am sorry, but you will have to check along the complete line of the process in order to locate the spot where the 'real' error is ...

Answers (0)