cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open sales order value for credit check need to be changed (S066)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to change open sales order value which is already there in S066 table.

Previously we had used open order value for credit check. Open order values are already updated in the S066 table.

Now we dont want to consider open order value for credit check (which is already included in the credit exposure field in FD32).

When we create sales order system is taking old open order value for credit. Now i have changed not to update open order value for credit check. Now its not updating open order value. But my issue is how to change existing or (previous) open order value for credit?

Can i change S066 table data directly to '0'. Is it advisable to chage open order value directly from this table?

Please advise me.

Regards,

Babu

Edited by: babs on May 19, 2010 4:26 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babs,

If you doesn't want to reflect the open order value in the structure for this order value ,If the order is not processed kindly delete the line items and the order. Then save the document. Then try to see the structure S066.. This will be modified.

If you want to modify the value then follow the below process.

Otherwise delete the line item in the order and change the pricing date and the document date. Re enter the line item again so that it will take it up the new changes.

I hope it will help.

Regards,

SK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi babs,

Change the risk catgory in OVA8 for no consideration of open order values.Assign the revised category to credit master run the report RVKRED77.

The report will re structure the open order values according to new risk category assigned.However this report can be run only if userload is lowest or almost nil.

You can simulate the time to be taken by using report RVKRED88. The time estimation between the two will vary max to max 10%

Pls try & revert.

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the setting in VOA8 and remove the setting for open order value and tha do the credit check again .

Regards,

Krishna O