cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Transfer - S/W Component Version - Conflict

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alll,

I did a release transfer of a particular Namespace from S/W Component Version u2013 1.0 to 2.0. By transfer I didnu2019t get any error message, but after the transfer, I found some of the message types still shows the older S/W component version i.e. 1.0.

This happens only in u201CProcess Integration Scenariou201D that too partly. Other components of the name space displays right version i.e. 2.0. If anyone overcame such a situation, please let me know the procedure to avoid such a conflict.

Best Regards,

Satishkumar, Dhamodharam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

Either you or someone else might have changed the process integration scenario manually in 2.0 version that is causing conflict.

You can check the history and object versions to make sure who did it and what has been done during this manual change.

If the manual change done is not necessary then go to conflict tab, click on the object and select the latest 2.0 version object (displayed object button) and save it

To avoid this happening from next time, do not make changes to 2.0.... watever changes are required, do it in 1.0 and do a release transfer

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you able to see the conflict tab in XI ?

The version conflict may be due to different versions existing for the same objects in different landscape.

Thanks,

Siva