cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Getting error in Incompletion Log-missing dataorder quantity-- When I check item review, it's grey and zero.

| believe shouldn't be any order quantity in schedule agreement. May be because, I created the material and not from the SAP data, and no Inventory Management is done.

Any one would explain to me.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your I Cat's Billing Relevance.

> Relevant for Billing

> Indicates what the basis for billing should be, for instance,

>B: Relevant for order-related billing - status according to order quantity - Billing is based on the sales document. The requested delivery quantity determines the billing status. Item categories REN (Returns) and BVN (Cash sales items) are set up with billing relevance "B" in the standard system.

>C: Relevant for order-related billing - status according to target quantity - Billing is based on the sales document. The target quantity determines the billing status. Item categories G2N (Credit memo) and L2N (Debit memo) are set up with billing relevance "C" in the standard system.

And choose according to your requirement.

If order quantity is not relevant for your busines process then check you incompletetion log attached to you I Cat & sales doc type and modify it accordingly

Thanks & Regards

JP

Answers (0)