cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Departure Country in Billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I could able to see the value for the field Tax Departure Country(LANDTX) in table VBRK.But the same field is not appearing on the header side of the billing document in transaction VF03.Could anyone please tell me how can i see it on the screen for transaction VF03.If not possible can anyone tell me how and from where is the field Tax Departure Country updated in table VBRK.

Awaiting your early response.Thanks in Advance.

BR,

Dhawal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr Desai,

As you mentioned that the Tax departure field is not appearing at header level of invoice'...

In that case please check the foreign trade data tab at header level..There you will find a export country field and that is nothing but your tax departure country.

If you want to cross check, just compare this country with the tax departure country appearing in your taxes condition table (Go to ConditionanalysisTAx condition (such as MWST)-- condition table). Here you will find that it is same.

Please let me know your feedback..and close the Queue if solved.

Cheers!!

Sachin

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it is a standard feature such that the delivering plant country could be seen only in billing document both at header level and at item level.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Tax departure country will be automatically picked up from the delivering plant ( country).

IF you maintain the same in sales order in billing tab it will appear in vf03 .

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for the quick response. The SO has the field Tax Departure country and is blank. But in VF03 i was not able to c this field at all. More over, the Delivering Plant is at item level so how should i check the Tax departure country at delivering plant level. Can you please eloborate it more.

Regards,

Dhawal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The billing document will be created as per delivering plant ( one - one relationship) . System automatically take the tax departure country from delivering plant address.

You can see in billing document at item level in the accounting tab the country field is departure country ( Press F1 and check).

So even if you leave it blank in SO it will come in billing document at item level in accounting tab and country field - data is picked from delivery plant address ( country)

Hope this will resolve your issue . Please post your feedback

REgards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the problem is resolved .Please mark the thread as answered and close it .

You can give your feed back so that it can be help others

Regards,

Krishna O