cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Sales Orders Assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We are doing ATP Check and Allocation Planning in APO.

Our Bucket used for allocations is Weekly.We are not using any consumptions in Allocation Planning.

We are doing ATP and allocation planning based on LFDATE.

When i create sales Orders today and requested date as today incoming order getting assinged to current week.

Scedule Line Date =19.05.2010

MAD Date = 19.05.2010

When i click Prod Allocation Button in ICheck item Availability Sceen, Confirmed Date as 19.05.2010.

If i create sales orders today for requested date as tomarrow i.e 20.05.2010.

Scedule Line Date =20.05.2010

MAD Date = 19.05.2010

When i click Prod Allocation Button in ICheck item Availability Sceen, Confirmed Date as 19.05.2010.

If i create sales order as requested delivery date with Coming Monday i.e 24.05.2010,

Scedule Line Date =24.05.2010

MAD Date = 22.05.2010

When i click Prod Allocation Button in ICheck item Availability Sceen, Confirmed Date as 23.05.2010.

The Incoming order Qty assignment for this Order is for the Week 20 2010, where as it should be saved in Week 21 2010 in Planning Book.

Apologise if my perception is wrong.

Please add your comments for the above scenario.

Regards

Vasu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

Please check the Shipment and Transportation scheduling and the calender and the pick pack times.

Regards,

Srinivas.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Srinivas

Please check the Shipment and Transportation scheduling and the calender and the pick pack times.

We are not doing any Transportaion and shipment scheduling in APO. We do Product Allocationa and Availability check in APO.

You want me to check in APO or ECC.

Please confirm.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts

Any guess on my issue.

Looking for the solution.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deva,

You must do transportation and shipment scheduling in APO for the products which under go ATP checks in APO. Scheduling can't be done in ECC for the products in ATP check integration model. Third scenario you mentioned gave you a Sunday delivery(start of week 21) and random results in the first two scenaros can be explained by absence of scheduling.

Are these three scenarios three different Sales Orders or you changed the delivery dates in the same SO. Is there a specific business reason to use LFDAT instead of MBDAT? MBDAT makes more sense since ATP check happens on MBDAT so you would want the material to be available for the allocation on the MBDAT. What is the first step and the second step in Check Instructions?

regards,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

You must do transportation and shipment scheduling in APO for the products which under go ATP checks in APO. Scheduling can't be done in ECC for the products in ATP check integration model. Third scenario you mentioned gave you a Sunday delivery(start of week 21) and random results in the first two scenaros can be explained by absence of scheduling.

C

an you explain above statement in bit detail.

We are not using Checking Horizon, No Inhouse Production TiMe and External Procurment Time in Material Master.

In First Step is Prod Allocation and followed by AvailabilityCheck in Check Instructions.

I would like to know Field LFDAT in ECC corresponds to which date in APO?

Deva

Edited by: vdeva79 on May 20, 2010 6:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deva,

Please refer to this for further info on Transportation and Shipment scheduling in APO http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm2007/helpdata/en/05/f8923945b12c4de10000000a114084/content.htm

As you're using basic method and allocations only but not MATP, inhouse production time and external proc time also will not come into picture. So rule them out. I was not referring to order scheduling in Production Planning. Check Horizon does not come into picture for Allocations.

Please try to answer my other questions so I can try to help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mohan

Thank you for sparing time.

I am confused Mohan.

First of all I have one query:

1) Is it mandatory to do Transport and Shipment scheduling in APO only if we go for only Basic Methods implementation like Product Availability and Allocation in APO.

Third scenario you mentioned gave you a Sunday delivery(start of week 21) and random results in the first two scenaros can be explained by absence of scheduling.

Please see my explaination of my third scenario:

Third Scenario:

When I create sales orders today by giving Customer Requested Date with 24.05.2010.(Which is on coming Monday)

When I check in Item Availabilty :

System is proposing following Dates:

Schedule Line Date =24.05.2010

MAD Date = 22.05.2010

When i click Prod Allocation Button in Check item Availability Sceen, Confirmed Date as 23.05.2010.

The Incoming order Qty assignment for this Order is for the Week 20 2010 in APO Planning Book, where as it should be saved in Week 21 2010 in Planning Book.(We have weekly Planning Books)

In ECC , System is taking Delivery date as 24.05.2010.

If you dont mind to give your male address i can send the Screen shots.

Regards

Deva

Edited by: vdeva79 on May 20, 2010 7:49 AM

Edited by: vdeva79 on May 20, 2010 7:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want clarrification below points:

1) Is it mandatory to do Transport and Shipment scheduling in APO only if we go for only Basic Methods implementation like Product Availability and Allocation in APO.

2) LFDATE in APO Product Allocation Group Corresponds to Which date in ECC?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mohan,

Are these three scenarios three different Sales Orders or you changed the delivery dates in the same SO.

In this Case with 3 different sales orders and with the same sales orders Output is same.

Is there a specific business reason to use LFDAT instead of MBDAT?

As of now in ECC, we are using ATP Check and Allocations , which is currently used with LFDAT.

We are thinking to replace ECC with GATP.

What is the first step and the second step in Check Instructions?

Actually i a testing it in Sand Box, with Prod Allocation as first step and Availability as a second step.

regards,

Deva

Edited by: vdeva79 on May 20, 2010 4:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deva,

Yes, transportation and shipment scheduling is mandatory as long as you have activities like pick/pack/load/transit (ofcourse one of these activities will be there in one form or the other) if you do ATP check in SCM.

LFDAT corresponds to delivery date.

regards,

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mohan

Thanks a lot for your information.

I gone thru the SAP Help with regard to this, but i dont find much informatative for the beginer.

It would really helpful for me if you give some outline idea in configuring these settings.

What need to be done in ECC level and what config need in SCM APO.

regards

Edited by: vdeva79 on May 21, 2010 2:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I checked in ECC, we are not maintaining any pick, Pack and Load Times.

ECC ATP and Allocation Scenario in Our System at present:

When I create Sales Order is getting confirmed on the Customer Requested Date.(Say Customer Requested Date = 24.05.2010) Allocations are getting saved on 24.05.2010

1)MAD Date= 24.05.2010

2)Load Date= 24.05.2010

3) Goods Issue Date=24.05.2010

4) Transportation Date=24.05.2010

5) Delivery Date=24.05.2010

I want to build same scenario in APO.

Please help me to build the same scenario in APO system.

We are not using any routedetermination in Sales orders.

Thanks in Advance

Edited by: vdeva79 on May 21, 2010 10:41 AM

Edited by: vdeva79 on May 21, 2010 10:43 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohan

Issue got ressolved with Sap Note 1423767.