cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWCE 7.1 EHP1 WDRuntimeException : Security Violation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a problem with a WDJ Application which runs properly under Netweaver AS Java 7.1 but not under Netweaver AS Java 7.1 with EHP1.

It's just changing the content of an InputField (pressing enter afterwards) which results in following error:

-

500 Internal Server Error SAP NetWeaver Application Server/Java AS

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Security Violation: Property 'null' bound to 'originalPoolsAmountInputCalc' of ViewElement with ID 'localInsurerAmount_editor' is not editable!

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.SecureInteractionHelper.handleSecurityViolation(SecureInteractionHelper.java:303)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.ViewElement.checkPropertyChangeAllowed(ViewElement.java:1236)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.SecureInteractionHelper.updateAttributeFormatted(SecureInteractionHelper.java:113)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielements.adaptbase.AbstractAdapter.updateAttributeAsText(AbstractAdapter.java:1337)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.uradapter.InputFieldAdapter$OrdinaryField.onINPUTFIELDCHANGE(InputFieldAdapter.java:8455)

... 75 more

See full exception chain for details.

-

Version of Developer Studio:

SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio

SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio 7.1 SP04 PAT0002

Build id: 201002241759

Does anyone have an Idea why this application crashes under NW AS Java 7.1 with EHP1?

Kind Regards,

Franz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz

Did you find a solution to your Problem? I have the same error with the "checked" property of some checkboxes.

Best regards

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found a workaround. In my case, I had the "readOnly" property of the checkbox bound to a calculated attribute of the parent node of the node which contains the attribute for the "checked" property.

When I moved this calculated attribute down to the same node as the attribute bound to the "checked" property, it worked.

Best Regards

Tobias Lott