cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Overdelivery Tolerance in Quotation/sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

SOS-How do I disable Overdelivery Tolerance in Customer Master/Order/Quotation.

Someone plz.help.

Regards.

Saurav M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in Sales Order: "Go to --> Item --> Shipping": here you can maintain the delivery tolerance and set or delete the tick "Unlimited tolerance".

In Customer Master record (VD03): the information is stored in Sales area data --> tab "Shipping".

Hope to be useful.

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry.But what I wanted to know is how to disable the checkbox Unlimited Tolerance in Quotation/Sales Ord or Customer Master so user cannot activate OVERDELIVERY TOLERANCE by ticking it either during creation of Customer Master OR Creating Quotation OR Creating Sales Order.

Plzzzz.Advise.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry.But what I wanted to know is how to disable the checkbox Unlimited Tolerance in Quotation/Sales Ord or Customer Master so user cannot activate OVERDELIVERY TOLERANCE by ticking it either during creation of Customer Master OR Creating Quotation OR Creating Sales Order.

Plzzzz.Advise.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to T-Code SHD0 and use the transaction -va01 & screen variant BUS2032 .

and go to details . Now select the field you want to use and put tick on "output only". this will refer that the mentioned fields are not while creating sales order .

Hope this will resolve your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

Thanks for the reply.I couldn't try it out since the Development Server is not working.

Once the server is up I will try it out and get back to you.

Thanks and Bye.

Regards.

Saurav M.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

sorry for the misunderstanding. To avoid users changing that field in Customer master record, you can use authorizations: as a matter of fact authorization object F_KNA1_AEN, together with the customizing settings which you can carry out in "Accounting -> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable -> Customer Accounts -> Master Data -> Prepare Changes to Customer Master Data -> Group Fields of Customer Master Records". In this way you can protect the required field.

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Andrea,

Thanks for the reply.I couldn't try it out since the Development Server is not working.

Once the server is up I will try it out and get back to you.

Thanks and Bye.

Regards.

Saurav M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In customer master you can tick unlimited tolerance.

Also in delivery item category you should keep check over delivery blank.

Regards,

Krishna O