cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netweaver Business client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i have just installed NWBC 1.0 and trynig to connect it ECC 6.0 EHP3 , when i click on any transaction on NWBC screen it hangs with message in trace file

DEBUG <NWBC::CCanvasArea> | View is still loading => cannot make it active yet => remember ID

DEBUG <NWBC::CBCMainDialog> | OnOK: done

DEBUG <NWBC::CBCMainDialog> | OnOK: action end_change

DEBUG <NWBC::CBCMainDialog> | OnOK: done

19.05.2010 15:40:52.591

DEBUG <NWBC::CDalClientApp> | DisplayWindow(CBCMenuDialog, nCmdShow=SW_HIDE)

I didn't configure SSO2 stuff yet as m connecting via HTTP port , can you please suggest if something can be done here

Regards,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Have you done the following steps?

--> Set SSO Parameters in ECC

Ensure the parameters login/create_sso2_ticket = 2 and login/accept_sso2_ticket = 1 in the default profile of the ECC system.

--> Activate SICF Services in ECC

/sap/bc/nwbc

/sap/bc/dal

--> Set profile parameter for user scripting at front end

Set the parameter sapgui/user_scripting = TRUE in the instance profile on the ECC system.

--> Assign Roles to User

These roles should contain menu items so that navigation is possible in the NWBC.

Regards,

Shitij

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the response , all set except one doubt from where i can get to about these NWBC roles those must be assigned to user, that would be really helpfull

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sandeep,

These are not NWBC roles. These are just the regular roles that you have in your SAP system.

What I meant was that the menu in the role is shown as the navigation in the NWBC when you login.

You will understand this point when you login with different roles and see different menus.

Regards,

Shitij

r e w a r d p o i n t s i f u s e f u l l . . .